- Performed terrain conductivity survey (EM-31) of waste oil pit site, LA. Wrote report outlining migration pathways to nearby receptors. For Separation Systems Consultants, Inc., Houston, TX, 1988.
- Growth fault study of large northeast Houston site. Over twenty 300-ft borings were drilled and geophysically logged, for Terra & Associates, 1984; also other fault studies for Ridgemont Associates, 1983; and for the Mischer Corporation, 1982, in
Missouri City, TX.
- Geophysical and surface soil survey to determine contaminant pathway between two chemical companies in Delaware City, DE, 1984.
- Resistivity survey of property acquired by Browning-Ferris, Inc. (BFI) McCarty Road landfill, Houston, TX, 1983.
- Geophysical borehole logging at chemical plant in Texas City, TX, 1983.
- Magnetometer survey to locate two buried oil well heads in LA, 1981.
- Revised three resistivity interpretation programs for geophysical surveys on CDC mainframe computer, 1981.
- Soil borehole logging for Houston Lighting & Power Co., Houston, TX, 1981.