- Review of storm drainage design of Tricil non-hazardous waste landfill site near Altair, TX. For McBride-Ratcliff and Associates, Houston, TX, 1994.
- Performed estimate of areas subject to flooding given various scenarios, Muskeego, WI. Purpose was to revert farmland into a wetlands area. Wrote program to perform calculations. For PRC, Brookfield, WI, 1993.
- Surface water profile (using HEC-2) flood study for Flores Bayou, Brazoria County, TX, for the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) agency, 1982.
- Water balance analysis of New Orleans East, LA, subdivision to reduce pumping rates (cost) of dewatering operation, 1981.
- Computer compilation and statistical evaluation (using SAS) of water quality data from Lake Houston, Houston, TX, 1981.
- Storm pollutant load study at a detention pond in The Woodlands, TX, 1981.
- Sampling trip, data analysis, and report (`Environmental Study of Lake Houston Watershed-Phase II'), for Houston-Galveston Area Council, 1980.
- Wrote report (`Urban Storm Drainage'), for The Rice Center, 1980.
- Master of Science thesis: `Limnological Characteristics of Lake Houston - Sediment, Nutrient, and Hydrologic Interactions', 1980.