- Installed and monitored piezometers to evaluate potential of groundwater mounding affecting house foundation, Houston, TX. For USAA and Vacek-Crawford, Inc., Houston, TX, 1996.
- Performed a capture zone analysis of a confidential site, Corpus Christi, TX. For Environeering, Houston, TX, 1995.
- Analysis of two sets of pump test data and re-do of tests from a confidential site in TX. Including addressing EPA comments and directing pump test procedures and analysis methodology. For Environeering, Houston, TX, 1993-1994.
- Groundwater and particle tracking model of Atascocita Landfill, Harris County, TX. Used MODFLOW/MODPATH models under PM to create eight layer model. For McBride-Ratcliff and Associates, Houston, TX, 1992-1993.
- Reviewed and re-analyzed slug and pump test data for site in Ruidoso, NM. For Adams Stevens Associates, Houston, TX, 1992.
- Analyzed a series of pump tests, made seepage estimates from excavation at the Oliver Lock and Dam site, Tuscaloosa, AL. For Robert Valentine Associates, Inc., Houston, TX, 1991.
- Seepage rate from trench calculations for confidential site in Lake Charles, LA. For Ground-Water Science Consultants, Inc., The Woodlands, TX, 1991.
- Brazos Bend groundwater modeling for estimating subsidence in Ft. Bend and Brazoria counties, TX. A more detailed version of the Ft. Bend county Water Master Plan study performed in 1987. For McBride-Ratcliff and Associates, Houston, TX, 1989.
- Local groundwater model and empirical estimation of subsidence in Rosenberg, TX (Ft. Bend County). For preliminary water supply study for the year 2030. For Dannenbaum Engineering Corp., Houston, TX, 1988-1989.
- Regional groundwater model (used the USGS McDonald-Harbaugh flow model) of Ft. Bend county, TX for Water Master Plan for the year 2030, for McBride-Ratcliff and Associates, Houston, TX, 1987.
- Assisted McBride-Ratcliff and Associates, Houston, TX, with their groundwater modeling effort of the Spring Branch area of Houston, TX. Used one of my groundwater programs to arrive at the additional drawdown distribution in the area, 1986-1987.
- Performed slug test at contaminated site in Greenville, TX for Rollins Environmental Services. At the same time taught two Rice University students the field procedures for slug test analysis. Used my own graphics computer program to analyze the d
- Groundwater and subsidence modeling study for the City of Houston's Water Master Plan (HWMP) for the year 2030. Metcalf & Eddy was the primary contractor, Law Engineering Testing Co. was in charged of the groundwater study, Rice University perform
ed the modeling study. The objective was to find the maximum groundwater yield from the study area while minimizing subsidence, 1985-1986.
- Design of pump test in lead contaminated aquifer at private client's site in Beaumont, TX. Complex boundary and aquifer conditions were encountered, 1983-1984.
- Pump test in shallow contaminated aquifer for a private chemical company in Harris County, TX, 1982.
- Pump test and analysis for Houston Sewer Tunnel Expansion project. Also made land subsidence estimates to quantify possible impact on pipe slope and thus carrying capacity, 1981.
- Drawdown calculations in vicinity of nuclear power plant site in TX, 1981.