- Used WinFlow/WinTrans to model flow and mass transport of benzene and MTBE at Carplastic site, Monterrey, Mexico. Thirteen model cases were run, including flow and transport with and without contaminant degradation. For Entrix, Houston, TX, 2000.
- Data analysis of manufacturing plant's groundwater contamination to determine if chemicals originated from within the site or from a neighboring property. Dako Manufacturing Facility, Rua Croda site, Campinas, Brazil. For Dames & Moore, Houston, TX, 1996.
- Review of data from several gasoline/diesel stations located in The Netherlands, Belgium, and Denmark. Goal was to evaluate the potential for applying groundwater transport modeling techniques to back calculate date of spills. For Rimkus Consulting Group, Houston, TX, 1993.
- Created 'skeleton' files and reviewed modeling effort of visitor from Badger Corp., NL. MODFLOW model of old hazardous waste site in Koornwaard, The Netherlands. For McBride-Ratcliff and Associates, Houston, TX, 1993.
- Reviewed geology, and prepared drilling and pump test procedures for proposal. Presented pump test proposal in Spanish at the Ciudad Madero refinery, Mexico. For Exploration Technologies, Inc., Houston, TX, 1993.
- Created a flow model using MODFLOW to compare a shallow and a deep trench recovery systems for a petroleum contaminated site in Poza Rica, Mexico. Prepared graphics using Mathematica and labeled them in Spanish for presentation purposes. For Exploration Technologies, Inc., Houston, TX, 1993.